Welcome to our website!
FEDERAL & NYS - and many other States - Income Tax filing and payment due dates have been EXTENEDED to July 15
Please Note - Pursuant to Executive Order of the Governor and for the Health and Safety of all of our valued clients all IN PERSON appointments have been cancelled until further notice.
We hope we can re-schedule appointments for the future; however until then there are other options for you to send your documents to us at this time;
1. You can Fax your Documents to 718- 979- 4499
2. You can SCAN and upload your documents - we will send you a link to a secure portal where you can upload your scanned documents. If you would like to proceed this way please let us know and we will send you information on how to proceed.
3. You can Mail your papers to us, or drop them off at the office mailbox or side door -
AFTER choosing one of the options above CLICK BELOW TO
I thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the above alternate options.
Stay safe and Healthy Jeff C
Whether you are new to our site, or returning for a visit, we hope to provide you with timely and valuable information. As your business partner and friend, we understand your need to save time and money and will work with you to find effective solutions "For All Your Tax Needs". We strive to build and maintain long-lasting relationships, and this website is an extension of our commitment to you.
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management.
You can :
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the CLIENT NEWSLETTER
- Register Your e-mail Address, receive important announcements, and transfer information securely through Service PLUS!
- Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial and tax planning, or determining loan payments.
- Visit the Events Calendar for important dates to remember and office hours
- Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback.
Visit often as current news impacting your financial situation will be outlined here