Welcome to our website!
Please Note - For the Health and Safety of all of our valued clients all IN PERSON appointments have been cancelled for the remainder of this year.
Below are ways you can still send your documents to us;
1. You can Fax your Documents to 718- 979- 4499
2. You can SCAN and upload your documents - we will send you a link to a secure portal where you can upload your scanned documents. If you would like to proceed this way please let us know by sending us an email and we will send you a link with information on how to proceed.
3. You can Mail your papers to us -
AFTER choosing one of the options above SEND AN EMAIL to JC@JCTaxprep.com
I thank you all for your patience and understanding. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the above alternate options.
Stay safe and Healthy Jeff C
Whether you are new to our site, or returning for a visit, we hope to provide you with timely and valuable information. As your business partner and friend, we understand your need to save time and money and will work with you to find effective solutions "For All Your Tax Needs". We strive to build and maintain long-lasting relationships, and this website is an extension of our commitment to you.
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management.
You can :
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the CLIENT NEWSLETTER
- Register Your e-mail Address, receive important announcements, and transfer information securely through Service PLUS!
- Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial and tax planning, or determining loan payments.
- Visit the Events Calendar for important dates to remember and office hours
- Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback.
Visit often as current news impacting your financial situation will be outlined here